TimberCap is an investment partnership that was formed to acquire high quality North American timber. Focused on timber acquisitions up to $50 million per transaction, TimberCap is a cash buyer and is able to close transactions in an expedited timeframe. TimberCap also provides capital solutions and financing to third parties focused on the development of long-term timber processing assets.
TimberCap acquires timber in various forms:
- Timber and surface property
- Long-term and perpetual timber rights
- Long-term and perpetual timber growth
TimberCap acquires timber with various attributes:
- Single tracts or multiple tracts spread across an expanded geography
- Tracts with boundary, access or title complexity
- Tracts with separate mineral rights ownership
- Tracts that have been monetized via forest carbon credits
TimberCap is comprised of both forestry and finance professionals focused on long-term timber investments. We have acquired timber properties and managed multi-billion dollar investment portfolios over the past two decades. We have evaluated, structured and executed hundreds of investments during this timeframe. We pride ourselves on the ability to efficiently develop practical solutions to address complex or non-traditional timber acquisition opportunities.
The TimberCap team works with third party industry partners to identify, evaluate and manage its timber purchases.